Saturday 19 November 2016

My Current Favourite Exfoliator: PSK Q10 Renewing Gel

I'm a huge huge fans of exfoliator, may it be chemical or physical scrub. I love how my skin feels soft, smooth, clean and fresh after exfoliating it. Today, I'm going to share my verdict on PSK Q10 Renewing Gel, my current favourite chemical exfoliator.

PSK Q10 Renewing Gel

I'm a new user to PSK and in fact, I have not heard about it until I came across with their exfoliator. PSK is a brand originates from Taiwan and they sell a wide range of cosmetics and skin care products.



The renewing gel contains abundant trace elements of natural seaweed and Q10, which revitalize skin by improving its metabolism. Natural seaweed acts as the exfoliating agent and the best part about it is that it can exfoliate the skin without damaging the epidermal skin layer. 


I washed my face with lukewarm water and towel dried it. Next, I squeezed a small amount of the renewing gel on my palm and slightly lathered it, followed by a gentle massage on my face. As I was massaging my face, I noticed that some micro beads started to appear from the lather. I focused the massaging action on my blackheads-prone T zone to remove all the dead skin cells thoroughly. 


This is how PSK Q10 Renewing Gel looks like. Can you see that the gel is in a very light green colour? That's the seaweed extract! 


I tried to apply the renewing gel on my hand to see how it works, and look at the disgusting dirts! All the dead skin cells are exfoliated!


I know this is gross but this photo shows how efficient PSK Q10 Renewing Gel is in exfoliating my skin. My skin becomes softer. smoother and cleaner. I like how the product scrub my skin in a gentle and soft way that it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It makes me feel like my skin is rejuvenated and renewed and I'm hooked to it now. I use it twice in a week and it does help in cleaning my clogged pores on my forehead and chin. Highly recommended to those who have sensitive skin!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...