Saturday 24 March 2018

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Care Set - Body Wash & Lotion Review

Can you believe that we have come to the end of first quarter of 2018? Time flies, and it's up to you to be the navigator. I'm happy and proud to share that I have been putting my 2018 resolutions into actions in the past 3 months, working towards the goals that I'm aiming for. In contrast to the others who shared their 2018 resolutions on social media, I penned them down on sticky notes, made a few copies of them and pasted them everywhere so that my resolutions are always in my sight. As the saying goes, out of sight, out of mind, and I do it the other way round. One of my resolution is to show more care to my body. I have been putting in a lot of effort in facial skin care, but have never paid enough attention to my body. This year, I want to shower myself with better shower gel and exfoliate more often so that my skin will shine and glow. First thing first, I ditched my drugstore body care products and got myself some natural botanical body care products from Bare for Bare

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Care Set - Body Wash & Lotion

Founded in Singapore, Bare for Bare body care and hair care range is made from carefully selected natural botanical essential oil gathered from the best sources throughout the world and it's paraben free, alcohol free and colorant free. This is exactly what I have been looking for - less chemicals, more natural ingredients. 

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Care Set - Body Wash & Lotion


Their signature body care set comes with a body wash and a body lotion. How I wish they could include a body scrub too, that will complete my basic body care then. Themed "Calming & Deep Cleansing", Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Care Set aims to reduce stress and improve sleep quality, while providing a deep and thorough cleansing to the skin. 

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Care Set - Body Wash & Lotion

Well known for its antiseptic and antibiotic benefits, bergamot is a natural skin disinfectant that keeps your skin germs-free all the time. On the other hand, geranium is widely used to alleviate anxiety and stress. Combining these two beneficial botanical gems, I can totally imagine how awesome the body wash and lotion are. By the way, did I mention that Bare for Bare products are Halal certified and muslims friendly? 

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Wash
300mL


To be honest, I fell in love with the body wash even before I lather it into bubbles and use it on the body, because it smells so heavenly! Infused with pure essential oil, the body wash has a citrusy fragrance, with a hint of sweetness. Mind you, the scent is extremely natural and genuine that you are able to tell that there is no artificial additive added. The bathroom is pervaded with a tranquilizing fragrance, so relaxing and soothing that I thought I'm doing a spa! 



The body wash lathers into a moderate amount of bubbles. If you prefer a richer foam, try to use it with a loofah. I gave myself a good body massage and allowed the bubbles to stay on for a while before I rinsed it off. The entire bathing experience is unprecedentedly relaxing and comfortable, just like what I mentioned previously, it's literally like doing a spa at home. Pardon my ignorance, I'm amazed on how a good body wash can transform one's bathing experience tremendously, from just-another-shower-in-life to a mind-calming and rejuvenating ritual. The natural botanical bergamot and geranium are so magical! 

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Wash
300mL

Moreover, I'm totally in love with the squeaky clean feeling after shower, so fresh and clean that my whole body and mind are both awakened. One thing to highlight is that while providing a deep and thorough cleansing, the body wash leaves my skin well hydrated and moisturized after the shower, all thanks to the pure essential oil ingredients. I really like how the citrusy scent lingers on my skin during the rest of the day, I don't even need a perfume anymore! 

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Lotion
300mL

Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Lotion
300mL

As lazy as I seem to be, I do use body lotion or body butter every night before I sleep to lock the moisture in and keep my skin hydrated. Ever since I started to use Bare for Bare body wash, I put my previous body lotion aside and used Bare for Bare Bergamot & Geranium Body Lotion instead as I believe that products under the same range would complement each other and deliver the best results. 


The body lotion has a creamy and buttery consistency and of course, it carries exactly the same citrusy scent as the body wash does. All the Bare for Bare body lotions are formulated to provide 24-hours moisture lock to the skin. Therefore, do expect an exceptionally rich texture of the body lotion. Despite of its dense texture, the body lotion melts into skin effortlessly as I spread it over, leaving behind a fresh and non-greasy skin finish, I love it! After using the lotion for a few days, there are some significant and noticeable changes in my skin conditions - softer, more elastic and more hydrated skin. The changes are most significant at my elbows as I have really dry and flaky elbows. 


I have to admit that I regretted for not reaching to a good quality body care brand earlier. After experiencing the goodness of these natural botanical body wash and body lotion, I can see that I can never go back to the ordinary drugstore body products anymore. They are really different in every aspects. Bare for Bare makes my showering experience so much better and enjoyable, it relaxes my tensed up mind and relieves my muscle tension. If you would like to have a piece of mind at the comfort of own home, Bare for Bare is definitely a good choice. Hope that they will come out with more body care products such as body scrub and soap bar, I would really love to try them out!



For more information,



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...